Wednesday, January 19, 2011

No resolutions...

A few years ago I decided that making resolutions was sort of "old fashioned." Then, I decided that it really didn't do much for me in the long run. It would basically go something like:
make a few goals
complete and accomplish them
then what?
Why be stuck to a few goals? Why not just go out there and do what it is that I do!?
And so, there are no resolutions, but now, I look here and see that I haven't been able to get to my blog for over 3 months. That's wrong. Just wrong.
I have a dear friend who is traveling the globe for 8 months - everywhere  - places in India, the Amazon... places where  I don't even know how or where she gets internet access - BUT she does. I get to follow her and her amazing travels through her blog - it's wonderful. It's also a sign that I need to get my butt in gear! I'm in the US, with all of the basics and then some - there's no reason I can't get back here and blog more often!
And so, I am. And that "I am" phrase has been doing A LOT for me lately. I'll share more on that later.
For now, it's back to sharing and doing what I enjoy.
Photo moments!
For the holidays my husband and I got ourselves a new puppy - Thurman. He's now 7 mos and getting BIG. He's an old English Bulldogge . He's wonderful. He's fit into our family so quickly and so well.
And so, here are a few quick pics of our new addition (he's black and white and brown).. .and I shall return soon! :)    Here's to zero resolutions!








our other "babies" are learning to adjust too... takes some time... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here!