Monday, March 16, 2009



It's almost spring, just a few more days and it's "official" - I can't wait. It's one of my favorite seasons (ok, fall is my favorite but spring is my runner up!). I love the way the birds chirp in the morning, before you even get out of bed - there they are! they're up and ready for their day, bright and early... and I'm an early riser myself (5am-ish...), so they're REALLY early risers. The sun is on it's way to coming out and you can just tell that the air isn't that cold. (ok, so I like to pretend sometimes...)

No more heavy jackets, scarves and gloves...

No more warming up the car forever...

No more hot tea - hello, iced coffee (and tea)! love those!

Time to switch out the clothes, pack up the heavy ones and send them sleeping into the attic...it's good for them.

Open up the windows around the house, fresh air everywhere! (Italians are famous for this one, and it's an "any time of year thing too)

Ciao ciao treadmill (or at least for non rainy days!) I can get out there with my daughter and the dogs, and stroll away... time for a new pair o'sneakers.
Maybe a few new miles to travel too...

Yes, it's definitley a great time of the year. Life is good.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here!