Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Tech addict...



I never thought I'd say it, but I think I'm a tech addict! Ok, I've seen REAL addicts, and NO, I'm no way near them... I don't even know how to set up half of the things they do online and the such... But all of the sudden I find myself wanting a Mac again and wanting to get some really good graphics going - again. My Photoshop years are so long ago, the new version -well, I open it, look around, click here and there, make an attempt to do some THING, then, I'm done. I do get frustrated with all of the new stuff out there- yet, at the same time, I can't wait to get my fingers tapping on it all!

It's really having an effect on work too - I keep building and building on these few silly webpages we're allotted, blogs too - I love it! I get in there every day, add, edit, change photos, colors... Do I have that kind of time? NO - absolutely not, but I do it, because I'm addicted! My students are starting to think I'm nuts.(starting???)...
Even now, I'm playing around with an initial and try to make it look pretty! how pathetic!
Do I break down and stop this "self-taught" method? and I may finally "get it" when I'm 70!?It just may be time to hit the books on this one, so I can get it done the right way... Of course following the books just doesn't make it as much of a "challenge" as I'd like either... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here!