Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Clarity and all things Clear...

A few months ago my daughter overheard a song I was listening to, an oldie but a goodie! "I Can See Clearly Now..." originally by Johnny Nash (take a listen :)
She caught on quick, and, for a few days, it's the only song she would sing... But then again, that's what 3 year olds do, repetition, it's their "thing." (currently we're working on "You are My Sunshine"combined with "Oh Mio Bambino Caro") - yes, quite the combo, that's my girl!
I do have a love for great music -new and old - but this song was stuck in my head for a few days, and it wasn't just because my daughter was catching on either... It speaks about clarity, seeing clearly, being clear... And that's been my "theme" lately, that's why this song, and all things "clear", have been resonating so well with me.
When you're clear, you work better, play better, do better... Clear = good.
I adore finding objects of  "clarity" and wearing them, decorating with them, putting them in my home... They're wonderful reminders of staying clear, focused and aware.
Thanks Johnny!

A few finds on Etsy, all things "clear"... clarity.

Rock Candy necklace by Ranchelungerjewelry
Rock Candy - Champagne Quartz Necklace

After the Rain (how appropriate!) by SterlingRoseDesign
B2S SALE - After the Rain - Iridescent Pink Glass Briolette Wire Wrapped Earrings

Cocktail Ring by Nutraj
Cocktail Ring - Crystal and Copper

Love necklace by Bluelovebirds

Old Fashioned LoVe Necklace...Vintage Crystal Glass Chandelier Pieces, Swarovski Crystals on Sterling Silver Necklace

Estate Bracelet by Laralewis
Estate Bracelet, Audrey, Vintage Rhinestones Retro Glam


Crystal Ball by Musettemade
crystal ball - clear vintage glass and brass necklace

Clairvoyance by PoleStar
Handmade Necklace Crystal Quartz Sterling Silver, Clairvoyance

Hollywood Luxe by KristinFriesen
SPRING CLEARANCE - Hollywood Luxe Earrings (Crystal Clear Ovals)

Home Decor Photo by Leapinggazelle
13 x 19 fine art photo - your choice... inspirational home decor nature and flower photos by Lauren Dinneweth


I can see clearly now.........




Post Options

4 comments:

  1. Oh this is so lovely, thank you for the feature!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you, artists, for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Blog Post! Thank you so much for featuring my necklace from my other Etsy shop Blue Lovebirds. Aloha from Hawaii, Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous collection! Thank you so much for including my bottles in your wonderful feature :)

    ReplyDelete

Post your comments here!